- Many thousands of Australians are based overseas at any one time and their collective experiences usually result in their desire to own a home or investment property in Australia, whilst awaiting their probable return, “one day”.
- Australian legislation has strict rules on foreign ownership of residential and investment property and under such circumstances Foreign Investment Review Board (“FIRB”) prior approval may be required by non Australian residents; See FIRB web site; http://www.firb.gov.au for further information and Q & A.
- Buy Appointment can advise and act on property opportunities and recommend independent legal advisers to assist with the FIRB approval process for non-resident foreign buyers.
- Mortgage lenders, financial advisers and other relevant consultants may also be recommended where requested.
- Currency Converter www.ozforex.com.au